Anxiety and suicide

I was really happy in the past but since my son was admitted in the hospital due to dengue fever and recovered but I have lost hope in my life. Because I saw so many patients in the hospital and browsed online about medical problems and starting thinking what if I will get these problems then I got sinusitis and sevior gastritis and started giddiness so I was started thinking my life was over and used to browse online about all these problems and I thought I have very big problem but there was no problem to me in all the medical reports still I was trying to find out a problem in me than I got diabetes after 1 year of anxiety. now also I am thinking that I have some problem. What should I do now. I don't have any hope in my future and getting suicide thought's
views-icons 106 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxiety and suicide

You seem to be going through depression. You need to see a psychiatrist ASAP. as you are having significant anxiety and suicidal thoughts. Stress can cause some chemical imbalance in the mind and we need to treat it. If you want to see me you can book an appointment with me.