Anxiety and sleeplessness
I am a student . currently preparing for gate 2017. a few says back i took sever tension for that and suffered from that. i have recovered friom that but my anxiety and fear of exam is not gone. i am not able to sleep at night . though i have started taking etirest tablet still i dont get sleep.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What is the tension u took and how do say u hv come out of it?!! Did u take any professional help to handle those issues. I 5hino u hv still not resolved those tension properly  and feeling the Anxiety related to everything to face.
Maybe  a counselling session could give u dome clarity and with which u might get a clarity.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Etirest tab is not for sleep. Pls visit a psychiatrist and take med as advised . You may require counselling as well .