Anus inflamation

We are foreigners traveling in India (Chandigarh now). My friend got something like a classic stomach infection with vomiting and diarea for one night, then diarrhea for 2 days with very regular need to go to toilet (15 times a day). He's feeling OK now but have a lot of pain in the ass (like anus inflamation) : difficulties to walk and sit. Any medicine he can take to calm down the inflammation and make sure it don't get worst? Thx
views-icons 66 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Hello There. I can understand your concern. your friend needs to take a high fiber diet and drink lots of water. also since he/she is facing so much of problems, why don't you consider consulting a doctor in person. as of now, your friend can take a tab. diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination like tab. lyser-d twice a day after food. avoid oily and spicy foods. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Aseem Dewan
Consultant Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi
Tab. Nucoxia-MR twice daily for 3 days Tab. Ordent twice daily for 3 days Proctosedyl ointment Sitz bath twice a day for 3 days Please make sure you are not allergic to any of the constituents of these meds