Antibody thyroid
Past 1 yr i am affected with hypothyroid experiencing one early misscarriage now my tsg level 2.47 t3 t4 normal and anti tpo 519..i am trying to conceive in last 1 year. Now my thyronorm dosage 75 mcg. Kindly advise me i am regularly follows thyroid tablet, is there any chances decrease anti tpo level normal or any other treatment for decrease  tpo level and 75mcg dose is ok for my level or i need to increase or decrease dosage level. Is there any chances to conceive this antibody levels

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

If the tsh is less than 2.5 it's fine
Can take vit D3