Antibiotics pregnancy
Is it advisable by any gyanec to go for antibiotics amikacin 500mg during pregancy 12 weeks, wen patient suffering from urine retention.plz suggest.do I need to change my gyanec?

Actually such types of injection given by expert and when it's need... It depends upon your symptoms and culture report... Inj amika should judge with risk verse benefit before starting
you can discuss the things freely in detail with doctor ask about the queries in your mind  will help you to build a relationship between you and a doctor