Ankylosing spondylitis,RA

My brother is facing the problem of AS. From last 10 months he is facing a lots of pain mainly in hips and knees. We also get a checkup of from famous doctor mr. Amin sanjiv,Mumbai. And he told to use infimab injection for upto 3 years. Also he is unable to wake up from bed from last 2 months. Plz suggest best remedies or any of the best doctor from whom he could get any relief from his pain.

Dr. J. V. Srujan
General Physician 6 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

There are multiple options for treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis. It is an autoimmune disease, where your body's own immune system attacks and damages the joints in the 'axial skeleton'. Infliximab is an anti tumor necrosis factor antibody and works very well for AS. If there is a suboptimal response to Infliximab then options include - 1. changing over to another anti TNF agent, 2. Intra articular steroid injections, 3. Joint replacement surgery if possible/ available. However all these biological therapies are expensive, but offer the best chance of long term disease control.
Dr. Shreyas Bansal
General Physician 10 yrs exp Indore

Dear sir Along with ur current medication u can opt for homeopathy for AS .I will help in reducing inflammation and pain