Ankylosing Spondylitis
I have been diagnosed with Anklyosing spondylitis and got HLAB27 as positive.I have been consultating a Rhemutologist but I came to know that there is no cure for it and its a progressive autoimmune disorder. Please suggest what should I do. ..I am feeling very negative .

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

it is autoimmune disease usually symptoms appear at 25-30 years, very gradual in progress, you may have mild pain and stiffness, treatment is symptomatic for pain, long term exercises or sports activity will reduce the symptoms and pain, consult orthopedic surgeon