Ankylosing spondylitis
Hi, I have been having ankylosing spondilitis for last 13 years. Doctor has advised me to take biologics. I want to know if they are safe and it's side effects.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, Biologics may improve symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis, such as morning stiffness and pain.  All medicines have side effects. But many people don't feel the side effects, or they are able to deal with them. Common side effects of this medicine include: Stomach pain , nausea and vomiting.Painful throat.Redness, itching, or swelling at the injection problem, such as bleeding, blistering, or crusting.