Ankylosing spondilytis
I've been diagnosed with hla b27 +ive. Long back in 2000 I was having joint pains specially in legs n back. Then in 2006 was diagnosed n found hla b27 to be positive and treated. Since then until now there was no pain but suddenly severe joint pains started after I got sick with double typhoid last two months back. Need to know is there a complete solution/treatment in homeopathy for ankylosing spondilytis.

Yes Homoeopathy has complete cure for your pains and ankylosing spondylitis.  I suggest you should resort to homoeopathic medication and physiotherapy. The ailment is chronic so consistent treatment and lifestyle changes will be the answer to your problem
y

+134
Chat with a doctor
As it is genetic disease giving rise to poly arteritis and giving bad arthritis. As you have also been experiencing that very limited options are present in modern medicines in the form of steroids and painkillers but homoeopathy has been seen wonderfully replacing all these medications with overall improvements of the patient
if you want to really improved and get rid of suffering and spend normal life then you must immediately start hom medication
continue all joint free body exercise to prevent joint inflammation regularly.
Hello, Yes, Ankylosing Spondylitis can be cured with Homoeopathy. We need to get your detailed history. You may consult any local Homoeopath or contact me for online consultation.
Ankylosis spondylitis can be managed in Homoeopathy. But, you will have to avoid certain things that may cause aggravation in the pain and the duration of treatment may vary from patient to patient.
Consult a good homoeopathic physician or Contact any of our centres for free telephonic and online consultation.
Avoid going to physicians who prescribe multiple medicines and/or patents.