Anko spondylitis

Sir. Recently I have known that I have anko. Spondylitis. I work in a bank. So it is a sitting job also. It is in the initial phase. What can be done now for the best. To whom can I meet. And what should I do. I am a bit nervous and confused. Though I am taking medicines from a neurologist. Should I go for stem cell treatment. Or I have to live with painkillers whole my life. I can not sleep very well. Bcz of pain and a bit of nervousness also. Is there any possibility that I can live a normal life without painkillers. Can it be cured or delayed. I need a medical guidance which can be give me enough confidence. Bcz future is scaring me. I am just 30and a long painful years are in front of my eyes. And I am losing hope. Kindly suggest me what to do.

Dr. Phanindra V V

You can undergo Panchakarma treatment in specific basti treatment in Ayurveda centre. They reducevthe disease progression speed.