Ankle surgery because of bone tumour
4 month back I had tumor in my ankle , which treated by oncologist, basically Dr. Did surgery of that part and removed the bone of that area, and called for follow up after three months,  but during the three months period i had pain and swelling in my ankle, i asked it the same to Dr. First he told i will take 5-6 months to cure and physiotherapy also required for swelling,  and ask for X-Rey , and after seeing X-ray he changed his opinion and told physiotherapy not required the reason behind swelling and pain is the nail was entered in the ankle to support the area because of removal of bone, is now moving down from its place and over the time it will continue to move down So we need to do surgery again now we will remove it and if required put plat at that place But now im not in position to go into the same process my body not allowing me to face all that again , im mentally and physically not ready for it Is there may be any other way to deal with it, without surgery

Hi, Direct consultation is required for detailed history Need a current X-ray of your joint, need to know the biopsy report, need to know more about your current complains
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true