Ankle pain

I had Osteochondral defect in Talus Arthroscope surgery on last June 2015 Microfracture and Debridement Now paining in Both ankles Stiffness Bone scan shows Polyarthritis Rh And all blood test n MRI is normal Rheumatologist is saying it's not His case Ortho is telling it's not his case Iam not able to walk

Doctor Answers (4) on Ankle pain

Dr. Chirag Dalal Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
Get a new MRI done with CT cuts for osteochondral lesion evaluation. Get basic x-rays also done for the ankle
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Calf Stretches Standing calf stretch Stand away from a wall and.put your fight foot behind you and be sure your toes are facing forward. Lean forward at the ankle while bending the right knee and keeping your heel on the ground. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Downward dog yoga stretch Get down on all fours with your hands under your shoulders on the floor. Walk your hands forward slightly on the floor. Spread your fingers apart to allow for a broad base of support. Push your hips up toward the ceiling and tighten your abdominal muscles. Keep your heels on the ground and gently try and straighten your knees. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Wall calf stretch Stand about two feet away from a wall. Place the ball of your right foot against the wall while your heel remains on the ground. Slowly and gently lean into the wall while keeping your knee straight. Hold this for 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Downward dog yoga stretch Get down on all fours with your hands under your shoulders on the floor. Walk your hands forward slightly on the floor. Spread your fingers apart to allow for a broad base of support. Push your hips up toward the ceiling and tighten your abdominal muscles. Keep your heels on the ground and gently try and straighten your knees. Hold this for the 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times twice a day.
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT) Raipur | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
I think you should start physiotherapy for this problom. Also meet the surgen who have operted you and tell your problom. Apply hot water application gives you some pain relif.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

I can understand your concern.

I would have appreciated and would have certainly been in a better position to comment if you had attached the reports so that I can take a look.
I would suggest you repost the question with the reports. That will be better.
If you are in too much pain, you can take tab. Zerodol-pt twice a day after food.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.