Ankel injury
Around 3 years back while playing football my ankel got twisted. The x-ray report said i did not have fracture on my bone. So, the doctor advised me to take rest for three months to get cure. But due to study i was not able to do that. The swelling still remains and i have immense pain there. What should i do now?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Since you say its a three year old injury and the swelli g has not subsided, it needs examination by a orthopedician and some tests like MRI for further management. I would suggest you consult a orthopedician in person . You can find good orthopedicians near you for further management on practo itself. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Adv any doctor homeo consult.
G. Rangaswamy
General Physician 34 yrs exp Hyderabad
Due to injury if the swelling is since 3 yrs you need to consult a competent OrthoSurgeon for proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment. Further delay is not divisible.