Anisometropic amblyopia
Sir In my  left eye I can't see the things properly it's  blur type so suggest me some drop that recover within 2 days to 3 days  because I had an interview in army sir/ma'am please suggest some drop and medicine that recover the promblem. I have shown to the doctor but that doctor have written anisometropic amblyopia but not suggest any medicine or eye drop. Please suggest me medicine anf eye drop to recover my left eye. I will be great thankful to you sir ..

Hi, Anisometropic amblyopia means your eye is weak.  Chances of vision improvement in left eye is very bleak.  I suggest you consult the local ophthalmologist and discuss your condition in detail with him/ her.