Aniexty and depression,fearing
Since 2003 suddenly one day iam feeling uneasyness fearing breathing problem vomiting and I feel suddently I stack in a pipe or some uncomfortable space my breathing is going stop and I will die like that feeling iam getting always so I visited near doctor they Said it's of gastric don't worry after some days again same problem so I visited some spritual man I show him too nothing benefited again I go to local psycatritis after some days I feel better but I can't stop the medicine since that year til now iam using the same how can I live without medicine please advice show me the way when I take medicinesome iam OK other wise I feel I will die what happened to me

There is a reason for any behaviour changes in anybody's life. Probably, you are not able to identify that,.  Because of which you may be having all those symptoms.
Do consult a psychologist personally and share your emotions and get relieved from all those symptoms.
Hello. It seems you are suffering from a generalized anxiety disorder or a panic disorder.  You will need to undergo therapy with a psychologist as well as optimize medication.
Consult your psychiatrist for medication optimization and consider starting therapy.