Angular chilities
I am suffering from angular chilitis from as long as i can remember. It has been recently increased very much and has extended from corners of my lips to below my lips. It is painful and itchy all the time especially when i go to work and sit in the AC. I try to drink a lot of water but it does not work. My skin is naturally dry especially my lip area and around it. It is not bearable any more. I tried to apply borolin and other lip related products but it turned out to be much worse. I am doing night shifts and also dont have fixed diet scheduled. Kindly help. Its very painful and its getting worse.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Please do basic investigations to rule out deficiency. Take a good multivitamin. Avoid strong tooth paste.