Angular cheilitis
My daughter is suffering from angular cheilitis from last 15 days. We consulted a doctor and he gave one cream named Activities to apply on the infected area. But it did not help rather there was some allergy arises near lover lips and face , small red spots. Is it due to acivir cream she swallowed. And this is itchy and painful. While searching online. I found that this cream should not be swallowed. I don't know what to do. Help me please.

Dr. Chitrika G .B
Hi,.angular chelitis could be due to B complex deficiency as well. However other causes also have to be evaluated. Visit a dermatologist soon. Meanwhile avoid, all spicy food. Encourage her to take more fluids throughout the, day. Start applying bioline jelly to hydrate her lips. Wishing her a speedy recovery. Dr Chitrika G.B Grow and Glow Health Care
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Did u consult a dermatologist? As acivir will not help if it's angular cheilitis. Please visit a qualified dermatologist for diagnosis and proper treatment. Angular cheilitis may result from drooling of saliva in children so keep her angles of mouth dry all the time. Watch for it.