Androgenic alopecia

Looking for hair transplant.am confused which hosp to consider as there are many in bangalore. Is it advisable to go for transplant considering it's side effects. My hair fall started almost 20 years ago when I was 18yrs.tried all to keep hair fall under control but didn't see any +ve result .family history of baldness

Doctor Answers (1) on Androgenic alopecia

Dr. Vignessh Raj Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hello. As u said its hereditary baldness and its not got controlled with medicines, obviously u should go for transplant if ur baldness is more. None of the medicines will get back ur lost hair. Those will help in controlling d baldness. And there r quite few other methods to improve d hair thickness too. . And for detailed discussion regarding d transplant and various methods available in transplant, just visit d clinic so that u will get a better picture. . If needed , do contact 8884671981.

Thank you