Anal protrusion
I have a swelling next to the the anus. It is slightly bigger than a pea. It does not hurt a lot right now but I'm worried. Which type of doctor should I have a consultation with ?
13 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey , it could be polyp, hemmorid, pustule etc,, per rectal examination is required to know the condition consult surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?