Anal itching or fissure
Past 1 month I'm suffering from anal itching during night time. What should I do. It's itching after bowel movements. Can't control and couldn't sleep. What the permanent solution to stop it..

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Without seeing and examining its hard to suggest anything. As of now, you can take a tab. Diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination twice a day after food for 5 days. Apply ruticool as instructed on the package and get it checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.