Anal fissure
Hello doctor I am having cut at my anal, first I thought it may heal by itself but its been a month. Its not healing and I think its anal fissure. Please suggest me medicine for it

How do u say it's not healing? Is it because of painful passage of stools? Or u still have hard stools/constipation..? Or u have a skin swelling at ur anal verge which is felt by ur fingers? If u have a skin tag, it's already healed. Just drink lots of water and high fibre diet and make sure u r not constipated again bcoz this can recur again and again if u r constipated again Meanwhile take good laxatives...syp cremaffin 2tsp at night for two weeks
Hi... This is Dr.Harsha,consultant Gastrointestinal and Minimal access Surgeon from Bangalore, From the description that you have provided that I understand that you are suffering from an anal fissure... anal fissure is caused due to passage of very hard stools which has caused injury to the the anal opening resulting in a wound which we call as fissure ... I need to confirm the diagnosis Once by seeing the area affected... many other conditions such as a thrombosed external hemorrhoid for a fissure with abscess can give rise to the condition... simple fissure in ano can be managed by medications but an abscess or a thrombosed hemorrhoid needs urgent intervention.. Please consult me once so that I can get to know better about your disease in order for me to prescribe the correct  treatment..
consult me once so that I can ask you a few more questions to prescribe the treatment
Evening......I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. Anal fissure needs mainly ointments along with lifestyle changes. You have to keep bowels soft as well. I am available for paid consultation if you wish to discuss. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X