Anal fissur rectal prolps

I have sufferring from anal fissure..its like 3 monthly once..not for continuous..and i used diltiazem cream to relieve anal spasm during the problm..i dont use it in continuous this tym i feel like some small recatl tissue is coming outside during defecation which bleeds yesterday only.plz tell me what to do
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Anal fissur rectal prolps

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well it looks like haemorrhoids what you are talking's better you consult a surgeon and get yourself may require a procedure too like stapling or's better you meet a surgeon and get examined... thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?