Anal fissur rectal prolps
I have sufferring from anal fissure..its like 3 monthly once..not for continuous..and i used diltiazem cream to relieve anal spasm during the problm..i dont use it in continuous manner.bt this tym i feel like some small recatl tissue is coming outside during defecation which bleeds yesterday only.plz tell me what to do

Hello.. Well it looks like haemorrhoids what you are talking about...it's better you consult a surgeon and get yourself examined...you may require a procedure too like stapling or cryo...it's better you meet a surgeon and get examined... thank you

Diltiazem rectal cream