Anal bleeding
Profuse anal bleeding from last few days.Did colonoscopy which showed grade 1 2 haemoroids and small polyp at 40 cm.I had piles removal surgery 5 years back also.pls suggest what should I do.doctor told it is not life threatening rt now. how soon I need removal of polyp and who is best surgeon to do it in delhi. rgds

Hi, Colon polyps are growths that occur on the inner lining of the large intestine(colon) and usually protrude into the colon. Polyps form when the genetic material within the cells lining the colon changes and becomes abnormal (mutates). Most polyps can be removed through the endoscope. They are then examined under the microscope. It is important to determine whether or not they contain cancer. kindly consult gastroenterologist....