Amenorrhea
I am suffering from Amenorrhea from last 2 yrs and not having periods at all em now 1what should i do I've done many tests alsoo but still no results ... 18* years Old

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
It's a serious hormone imbalance. Needs proper evaluation.
Dr. Harisha N L
it may occur in women who have diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful