Amennorhea
After intercourse i took an ipill. The next month i had only a few blood clots with no bleeding. It is the next month after that nd still i haven't had my period. I know for sure that i am not pregnant. Can should i do? I cannot visit a doctor.

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

good morning i think dr. neelima madam gave you good advise thnxs
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. The first step is to do  urine pregnancy test. If it is positive you will need to find a gynaecologist near you to help you decide what you want to do next. The ipill does cause erratic bleeding and can affect the dates of your period. You cannot rely on bleeding to predict if you might be pregnant. The safest way is to do the urine pregnancy test to confirm or rule out a pregnancy. Best wishes