Amelogenesis Imperfecta
Hello, I am having amelogenesis Imperfecta. I got to know after my white milk teeth, yellow colour permanent teeth were grown. It's very embarrassing to live in a public life. I don't have any habit of eating of pan masala or smoking. Please suggest me where can I have treatment for this.

Hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. it is better to see the case clinically for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. you can go for veneers or crowns. ask your dentist about it.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
You can go for ceramic crowns/veneer/ laminates which will give your teeth the natural look u desire
Visit your nearest dentist as soon as possible
You may also correct any irregularities of your teeth while going for the crown

Symptoms of osteogenesis imperfecta