Am pcod candidate
How much experience do you have Will pcod will be cured permanently for women yes or no. How do you treat us with a good diet and had to reduce weight simultaneously so is it possible. I want to know sir

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

A disease can be cured. Pcod is not a disease but change in the body happened over years. Main culprit being stress and bad lifestyle. The problem is weight gain tendency. Si weight loss is advised. I suggest treatment only if u want to get pregnant which ideally reverses the changes in most. What do u want to know