Am I pregnant.plz ans plz

I had sex on 15Dec then I took ipill within 2 hrs. My periods lasted for 20 days. Sonography test came to be normal. Yesterday(23Jan) I again had sex and took unwanted72 within 2 hours. Today a blot of blood came but then no periods. Am I sacred if I m pregnant because it was just a blot and no periods.chances of preg?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Ipill is called emergency contraceptives. It has a very high hormonal dose. If u need to take ipill more than once then plz shift to a proper contraceptive.taking ipill again and again is going to disrupt ur internal lining causing periods problem.

Well.. Since you have used emergency contraception chances are very less....if you miss your cycle then you can go for urine pregnancy test....and yes it's better you use some other measure of contraception rather than using emergency contraception so frequently... Take care of your health!