Am I pregnant

I had my regular periods on 20 th September,but till today(28th October) I did get my periods,earlier I had regularly every 4 weeks ,am hypothyroid,is my pregnancy confirmed regards

Doctor Answers (3) on Am I pregnant

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Delay in periods is common. Periods may vary in each cycle due to factors like stress. Visit a gynecologist for further treatment and evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her ... Consult gynecologist....
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand that you are concerned. but what a question is this? just because your periods are delayed you want to know if you are pregnant or not. have you even mentioned if you are sexually active? did you mention about your last intercourse and was there any ejaculation inside or anything? just because the periods are delayed, how can we say if you are pregnant. also, your age is 40, you are nearing to menopause which in indian females is around 40-50. please post proper questions from next time. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.