Am i pregnant
I am suffering from pcods .taking treatment for pregnancy. This month 2ñd I had follicular study and folicle size is 20mm.till now I didn't get my periods. I am taking strone tablets . I took pregnancy test on Sunday and it was negative. Again took yesterday it was negative. Then y I didn't get my periods.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank your for your question. If you are taking fertility treatment under a specialist you should have had an ultrasound scan to confirm if the follicle had been released. Without that you can't get pregnant. If your period is over seven days late and your pregnancy test is negative you need to see your gynaecologist for further advice. You may also need another ultrasound to ensure that the follicle is not still present or too large. This can be a reason for not getting periods. Best wishes