Am i Pregnant?

I am having Pcod.I got periods on 7th July then no periods.on 3rd Sep I got my periods again wid having deviry med.From 3rd day to 7th day I had siphene 100.am also on glycomate 500 n ovacare myo.i did follicular scan from day 10 till 19 but found endometrium size increased but no follicles developed. Will I be pregnan

Doctor Answers (2) on Am i Pregnant?

hi isee that you have pcod. did you perform your hormone profile.did it come normal.i willask you to go on pcod diet regular exercise. i might have to increase the glycomet dosage for few monthsgive suppliments for your husband then decide further. if there is evidence of stromal hyperplasiainsulin resistance u might also require injectiones of gonadotrophins and follicular tracking. without eggs forming it is not possible to have baby this cycle.you are not a lost case. we need aggressive approach in view of the age a time of ayleast 8to 9 months for results. keep up ur positivity. regards
Thanks you for your question.
If there are no follicles then there is no egg to fertilise. If there is no egg there cannot be a pregnancy. Your best option is to discuss these findings with your gynaecologist who is a fertility expert. If you have PCOD and are overweight or have insulin resistance you can improve your chances of responding to fertility treatment by changing your eating habits, adding regular exercise and reducing weight, (especially abdominal fat) by even 10%. You fertility expert is the best source of guidance for you to be used first whenever you are in doubt. Please don't hesitate to speak to your doctor.