Am i pregnant

Hi, I have stopped using birth control for about 20days now. I had bleeding on 6th day after stopping pills. Today i have spotting. It has been more than a month i did not have any sexual intercourse. Can i be pregnant? And what are the early stage symptoms of pregnancy, i am facing stomach bloating. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (3) on Am i pregnant

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, You experienced bleeding for a day but you can still be pregnant. Get a urine pregnancy test done. If the result is positive, it means that you are pregnant. In this case, consult a gynecologist and seek further treatment and evaluation. If the result is negative, then you are not pregnant. However, urine pregnancy test kit does not show accurate results, you can get a beta hCG test done to confirm your pregnancy. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Take a urine pregnancy test.
Even if u had a bleeding episode for 1 day...u still might be pregnant.get a urine for pregnancy test and follow up with ur doc.
Hi, as of now I can say ,  you need to see a Gynaecologist. This can occur if u have taken pills for couple of mlntha and then stopped. Or because of some hormonal imbalance.