Am I pregnant?

Hello. I took an ipill after unprotected sex on the 19th of this month. It is 24th November today and I still haven't gotten any withdrawal bleeding. I had unprotected sex again on 20th night but he did not ejaculate inside me, there was only precum (according to what he says). I didn't take an ipill again because I figured it would be harmful to my health. The last time I took an ipill was in August and I got my withdrawal bleeding within 3 days then. Is there any chance that I might be pregnant?

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, iPill does not assure 100% pregnancy prevention. Do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. If the result is negative, there is nothing to worry about. If the result is positive then visit a gynecologist for further evaluation and management. Also, use contracpetion during intercourse next time.
Dr. Bidisha Roy Choudhury
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
There are chances because I pill is never 100%confirmative.watch out for p/v bleeding nd act accordingly.