Am geting more drak circ
Am getting cerckels and falling hairs and am looking like to old ladie and wrinkles my skin dray sking am losing my coular

Dark circles or periorbital hyeorpigementation may be genetic or secondary to stress,def of vitamins and other conditions. Have a good diet rich in proteins,vitamins and have fresh fruit juices.
Avoid self medication.Use good broadspectrum sunscreen  that protects ur skin from aging and dark color.
You can consult  me at practo direct so that i can help you guving detailed prescription.