Always sleepy

Hi I am always tired and sleepy. Here is my routine. Wake up at 5 play badminton for two hours. Go office and finally slp at 11. Diet is normal south indian diet tiffun in the morning meals in lunch and chappathi or dosa for dinner. Also having problem with digestion. What could be the cause and what is the solution. Please help.

Hello there...,, Stick to a schedule. Go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day, including weekends...Take naps. Schedule short naps at regular intervals during the day. Naps of 20 minutes at strategic times during the day may be refreshing and reduce sleepiness for one to three hours. Some people may need longer naps....Avoid nicotine and alcohol. Using these substances, especially at night, can worsen your signs and symptoms...Get regular exercise. Moderate, regular exercise at least four to five hours before bedtime may help you feel more awake during the day and sleep better at night.