Always get breakouts
I get breakouts and boils on face and chest. I've changed diets and I clean up quite regularly. I don't eat much junk.

Dermatologist
Most likely you are suffering from Grade 3 Acne(Severe type) where one tend to get big red painful bumps over face and chest and that may leave scar mark on healing.The severity of Acne in a particular individual is genetically determined .Diet and Clean Ups don't have significant impact on Severe Acne.
Get yourself evaluated by dermatologist and take proper medical treatment
Medical treatment will help get rid of your problem and reduce scarring to a considerable extent.