Alternating Exotropia
Sir/Madam i have applied for army . I cleared all the tests but in medical examination they rejected me because of alternating exotropia in minor level. They have given me time of 15 days to recover. Can you suggest me the exercises to recover my eye. Thank you . please help me.

Actually thorough examination is needed to suggest what type of exercises r needed. Convergence exercises may b beneficial in ur case. Focus on a pen tip held in one hand at a distance of half meter and then bring it close towards d nose tip.
better to consult squint specialist as it is a question of ur career