Alsor gas problem
Having Gas problem since 1 year how to dignous the problem present i not taking any medicine. Please suggest
243 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Digant Shikotara
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 13 yrs exp Jamnagar
Get done ultrasonography, if needed consult surgeon or gastroenterologist, sos endoscopy to rule out causes of  gaseous distension
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?