Allergy with cold

My problem is that I am allergic to all type of smells.. just to a certain extent i am able to control that sense of the smell .. later when it exceeds its limit it ends with sneezing.. as soon as I start sneezing I get cold and an itching sensation in ma eyes.. ma eyes become totally red and it doesn't end till I get some sleep.. and I'm allergic to lies.. Whenever I clean ma head just after few minutes I start sneezing with a running nose and the same allergy problem.. this problem is there for years.. iv undergone alot of medication but this doesnt get solved.. it still continues.. the problem gets soo worse that I cannot even sleep in a room with an Air conditioner because I immediately get cold and end up with a running nose.. and I'm alot allergic to all type of cold products

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergy with cold

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.