Allergy with cold air
From 4 to 5 months i am allergic to cold water cold air icecream colddrrinks.. whenever i come in contact with cold air my skin starts itching skin becomes red n rashes came..

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to apply a good moisturiser everyday. On face you can apply elovera imf and on the body you can apply vasaline body lotion. Drink plenty of fluids because keeping the skin hydrated is important. Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Cosmetologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
hi you have excess heat issue with cold intolerance. take regularly luke warm water when ever you feel thirsty . take kiwi fruit and pomegranate and guava regularly. apply moisturiser dewluk lotion regularly. its allergic urticarial rash with food proteins and dust you will get immediate rash try to observe yourself what you eat where you travel any contact allergens will stimulate
update to review again