Allergy urticaria

Hello Dr. I get rashes and itching on whole body..i consulted one dr..he diagnosed urticaria and prescribed me the medicine naming atarax. Since 3 years i m having it..i had allergy test says some eatables allergy like wheat and peanuts etc. Please suggest me the permanent solution.
views-icons 73 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikas Gupta
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Jammu

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

dear,allergic conditions can't be cured by allopathic medicines. in AYURVEDA there are wonderfuledicines to treat allergy nd urticaria.u can call me at 9797329042 for more details
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?