Allergy spreading over the body
My Sister is having itching Allergy red in color which keeps on spreading over whole body. Right now doctor has prescribed her with two medicine name Teczine and Atarax but its of no use .Could you please suggest what it could be and its root cause .I am attaching photographs for your review. P.S: All blood test are done and report is normal .

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing the problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription