Allergy problem

I have been taking 1 zyrtec tablet at night since last 14 years due to allergy. Also i sm using nasal spray buddannese since last 14 years at night only due to blockage of nose. Are there any side effects of this tablet or nasal spray if i continue using it. If i dont use this tablet or nasal spray one day , the next day i feel itching on my cheeks and itching in throat.

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergy problem

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Yes there are..Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.