Allergy on the body

Since some time now, I have been suffering from a sort of allergy; when I got it checked, yhe doctor said that it is a higher form of allergy. Every second or third day, I get small small red-red rashes on my body(it gets developed on any part of the body), it is very itchy and is in the form of a scar or very small swellings. I take 1/4 Incid-L and then it gets to normal. I want to know, what exactly it is, been suffering from it from the past 8-10 months.
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi It could be due to autoimmune condition... Wherein body produces antibodies against own cells and Thus induce reactions.... You might have to take antihistamines for a Long duration ....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?