Allergy on skin

There are small red bumps on my penis. I am using surfaz-sn for now.it is itching now and also getting worse after sexual meet.plz suggest medicine or which doctor to consult.
views-icons 26 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi consult dermatologist to look for type of lesions and arrive at a diagnosis .... treat accordingly...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?