Red bumps inside penis

I have been noticing very micro red bumps on my inner penis skin ! Before that I took consultation online from a doctor about rash on my penis .. He advised me T-bact cream and three day dosage of azithromycin after I was done with it , I am now noticing these small pimples which are not paining but I am not having a good feeling about it. So I am confused who should I go for a check up a skin specialist or Sex specialist.

Doctor Answers (1) on Red bumps inside penis

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. I haven't been able to understand the exact site of the lesion which you are talking about. If its in edge of the glans penis near the coronal sulcus, it could be pearly penile papules also knoown as coronae glandis which is a normal finding. If you do not feel good about it or you like it, nothing has to be done regarding it. If you think i'm talking of something apart from coronae glandis, kindly consult a dermatologist for further examination and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.