Allergy on skin

Facing allergy on skin only during nights. This is been from a month and it's getting worsen. Request your suggestion to get rid of this
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergy on skin

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. It could be Scabies as well, the treatment is simple and effective. Meet a Dermatologist for proper verification of diagnosis and treatment. Hope it helps you. Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?