Allergy on lips

I had applied lakme lipstick which caused burning on my lips and i immediately removed since than my skin on lips started getting dry and comes out also it has caused cuts on my lips which burns a lot. its not getting recovered even after applying moisturizer.

Doctor Answers (4) on Allergy on lips

I hope that product is not suitable for you. Next time test the other branded product back side of the palm and also apply small portion and wait and see for desired results. For allergy please take avil 15mg
please consult a skin specialist, avoid self medication.u can test the same lipstick on the back of your palm as one is supposed to do such a test before actually using any cosmetic.apply very little on the back of your palm and observe for 24 hours.
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
You can use Avil 25mg thrice a day and better not to apply anything and just allow it to heal. Significant part of human body is its inherent ability to repair itself.
It's better you consult a dermatologist. He will be able to help you better.