Allergy n rashes on skin

Every day i get rashes in my body its like ant bite in big size. I am really suffering from it, I have taken so costly treatment with different docs but no use. I started cleaning my bed,avoiding rice,potato but still most of the time I get it.Its really very irritating and it become red and itchy as well as skin start burning.Please suggest.
views-icons 103 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

This is a very vague description since all allergies look like this. You will need several tests and examination from a dermatologist. You may even need a skin biopsy to make a proper diagnosis. Once diagnosed you can be treated properly. There are lots of new medicines for allergies which you may need to try. Complicated/recurrent cases cannot be solved by online consultation. Please meet a dermatologist near you. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?