Allergy like eczema

There is a recurring dry allergy under my foot. What's the best medication for quick removal for this?
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergy like eczema

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Hope it helps you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?